1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HEY HAUXFAN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hauxfan, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Just checked my blocked sender's list, and you wasn't on it. I'll send you one and you can check to see if you have right address.

Although you should, but come to think of it, you were replying to me the other day. Check out my address when I send it to you.

Hauxfan!

2. Hauxfan

I think I have it figured out now, Zara.

Right now we are having a good old ice/snowstorm and when this happens, my email doesn't work some of the time.

I tried to send myself an email from a different account that I have and that came back with an "unable to deliver" message too.

Sorry!

Mediacom needs to do a little work on their email servers. We have this problem whenever we get some moisture.

Hauxfan!

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Hauxfan.........your lucky its your e-mail. Our Mediacom tv cable goes out when they predict a storm.

Bill

4. Hauxfan

likes-to-shoot, I used to have Mediacom cable but when I couldn't get my Big 10 games, I switched over to DishTV and am really happy with that.

I still have Mediacom broadband, but if anyone else came to town, I'd be gone in a New York minute.

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.