1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HEY HANDLEPULLER

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rlb, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rlb

rlb TS Member

Handlepuller,

Are you going to be able to make it to the Grand this year?

Hope to see you there.

Roger Ball

Give me a call. We moved from Pawnee to the far west side of Springfield, so I have new phone numbers. (217) 836-7816.

2. BIGbill

BIGbill TS Member

Little john,

I'm talkin to Roger right now on the phone. I think I'll be down, with a gun, on friday. I blocked out my clinic for the day, so the only way I will misss the shooot is high water or you know what.

Doubt I drive home with a new gun or a trophy in the back seat. (new gun much more likely)

Look forward to seeing Bird30 down south.

Say hello to BIg John, Helen , and Will from us southerners.
    Bill

3. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Look forward to seeng all you fellows at Sparta. Bill, sorry I missed you at the State shoot on Saturday, we were just going out for our second round when you were leaving. Hope that you are coming on GAH Friday as we will be there from Sat the 11th until Sat the 18th. Ron

4. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Roger, Dave, Big Bill and Ron,

Nice to hear from you guys!

The Grand's not going to happen for me this year, but I think I might be getting my act together enough up here to make it an annual event after this.

Did get to do a little shooting at our state shoot last weekend and, even though I got spanked, I had a good time.

Roger I talked to Frank Hoppe and he remembered you winning the Over-all down there a few years ago.

Ron, did you get down to Missouri to show them how to shoot at all?

Talk to you guys later and hopefully see y'all soon.

5. BBowen

BBowen Member

handlepuller

good to talk to you last week. i will be sending you a package.

bruce bowen
    sturgis, south dakota

6. handlepuller

Nice talking to you too Bruce, and very interesting what we found re: the shot.

I'll be looking forward to getting your package, thanks in advance!

7. handlepuller

Not yet Dave, still the TM-1.

Would definitely like something higher-shooting but haven't made any moves yet.

Not many gun vendors at our state shoot which was probably good because sometimes that credit card burns a hole in my pocket!

8. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Handlepuller: Could not make MO, working OT and saving money up for the Grand. BTW I saw my brother-in-law last weekend and his finger is still on his hand, so you really do good work, lol. Hope all is well with you and yours, maybe see you next year's Grand. Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.