1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Doubles Boy !!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CO - 369, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

Lit, tip of the week.
    Find Sandy. Squad behind him. Break WHATEVER he breaks. Play lewis. Money in the bank!

2. Luelife

Luelife TS Member

Lit, I think the lipsitck was a birthday gift from M.Z.

3. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Yes Lit, the lipstick was from me. You know, you just got to give presents people want. I mean look at you, the pair of pink panties you got from me did wonders for your relationship I hear. And of course the hip boots I gave you work well when you go barn hopping with the Iowa boys. Yes Lit, I probably did more for your self esteem with those two gifts than you realize.

4. dward

dward Member

I think Mr. Z will be making good use of all the lipstick and pink panties he's stocked up on in his latest endeavor, as I hear he is expanding Gay Pride Engineering and purchasing a well known establishment in the Minneapolis area. He always told me he wanted to shoot in the 90s.........but I always thought he meant on the range. This was a picture of Z with the old owner.

Minneapolis' Gay 90s being sold; no big changes in sight
    Last update: March 4, 2008 - 7:56 PM

A Twin Cities nightlife landmark, the Gay 90s, is in the final stages of a sale, manager Jim Hanson said Tuesday.

The buyers have not been identified, but Hanson said the present owner, Michael Bloom, told staff that the new owner takes a lot of "pride" in what he does and he doesn't expect major changes at the popular gay club. The staff is likely to stay on as well, he said.

5. Skeet Doug

Skeet Doug TS Member

Making both Minnesota and Missouri proud!

6. USCTRAP

USCTRAP TS Member

Denny, there's a rumor at the club that you might have won the In Zone 'A' doubles trophy. A couple of Coors Lights might pry the truth out of me.

Troy

7. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Lit, I see Big Dan has once again revived that old photo that was taken with me and your college roomate at your going away party. Next time you and Dan meet to enjoy each others company you sould probably ask him to show the one with the three of you in the hot tub renewing old friendships.

8. USCTRAP

USCTRAP TS Member

Denny, I'm leaving for Linn Creek Saturday morning. I'll have your belt buckle with me. My fifth wheel will be parked by the middle entrance just west of the new vendor building.

Troy

9. MNGopher

MNGopher TS Member

Sorry Lit, with gas prices going up don't know if I can make it. And for the beer you know I don't drink, I wouldn't even know where to look for one....

So just keep shaving your legs and wear those Daisy Dukes that I saw you wearing in the Prez's RV and you will shoot just fine....Leo is in trouble..

Doubles Boy..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.