1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Crankshaft

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by j l c, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j l c

j l c TS Member

Trench12- Thanks for the update.I also got a call from my wife just a short time ago that Paul Thompson called about the same. I do appreciate! Would "HIS HIGHNESS" be using his evile powers to punish his members with crazy weather? I thought those Flashing incidents might cause Global warming but he is trying to freeze us out instead. We are sorry MR.HAMMER----I think? Crank

2. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

You dang wussies, letting a little moisture get the better of you! Back in the old days we laughed at weather like this, this is nothing more than a typical fall day in Iowa. You should be out getting a tan shooting for the ham or in the case of a couple of you a ring Bologna. You want messed up weather, it rained here last night and the temp only made it to 80.1 today. Had to put on jeans to go eat pizza tonite because it's already dropped to 59.1.

The following weather report was sent to me the older of the evil twins.

Rain will change to a mixture of sleet... freezing rain and snow
    Saturday afternoon and early evening before changing to all snow
    during the late evening hours Saturday. The precipitation will
    change mid afternoon west of Interstate 380... and around dusk
    Saturday evening along and east of the Mississippi River. Rapid
    ice and snow accumulations are expected. Thunder snow... sleet and
    freezing rain will be possible at times. In addition... northwest
    winds of 25 to over 40 mph combined with rapidly falling temperatures
    into the teens by midnight Saturday will result in dangerously low
    wind chill values below zero and extended periods of low
    visibility due to considerable blowing and drifting snow. Near
    blizzard conditions will be possible at times.

Snowfall amounts of 2 to 8 inches are possible in the watch area.
    Ice accumulations of one quarter to one half inch are also
    possible before the precipitation changes to all snow. However... snowfall
    and ice amounts will be greatly dependent on how soon the rain
    changes to ice and then to snow which is still uncertain due to
    how quickly the storm intensifies and the exact track.

3. lju

lju Member

Ahh the joys of Iowa weather. We hope everyone understands our decision to postpone the shoot tomorrow.

Merry Christmas y'all!

lju

4. j l c

j l c TS Member

Dorks, Cretians and now Dang Wussies. This is getting rather serious after all the nice things we said about him and all the great PR for the HtH club. I'll bet he don't talk like that to those Grapefruit and Orange growers he messes around with in the groves. Hey HAMMER are you going to make a pass through the village in your Santa uniform ? Crank

5. j l c

j l c TS Member

Biged, what shall we do? It sounds like 'HIS HIGHNESS' has really hurt the feelings of one of his most loyal followers. I know Soothemall was in the Area of 'HIS HIGHNESS's home, visiting his sister. If he hears of this crisis maybe he will speak with him or advise us of THE GREAT ONE's demeanor. Or maybe you can calm him down. Crank

6. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

to all you northerners it's a balmy 22 in deep south (ottumwa)we wussied out down here today too.merry christmas and a happy new year to all of you laplanders in the great north.jackmitch

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

will do biged. 28 on my thermometer as i type this. sorry to here about the termoil in the hth club hope it works out, sounds like the ikes. tell all the hth guys hello even though i don't know them personally. merry christmas again.jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.