1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HEY BUZZGUN!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crusha, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Glad the hobby is working out for you, Zar.

I'm not quite ready to join the "buckskinner" traditional types yet, as I have this fetish for carbon fiber...(you know, arrows with consistent spine, weight variation less than a grain per shaft, straightness within 0.008" per DOZEN, that kind of thing).

But there is something to be said for simplicity. We think trap is complicated, but honestly, I don't know how some of these compound guys' brains don't explode...too much technical crap to think about, for me.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

And oh, Zar...PS - your stick-bow buddy buzzgun got banned while you were gone. He's been replaced by a cheaper, hyphenated version uploaded from a computer lab in Bangalore. Global economy, you know, world is flat kind of thing...(they haven't canned me off archery talk yet, but I'm only one snide comment about the national program away...there is a whole gang of Neil Winstons in the NAA, but unlike our beloved shotgun sports, the ones in Archery are certified know-nothing @zzholes).

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Well Buzzy if you would quit skipping out on your anger management and social skills classes you wouldn't have all that trouble. I know girls and beer under the bleachers is a lot of fun, But sooner or later you just have to pay the piper.

Jim

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Buzzer got bumped? Buzz did you forget to pick up your On Hold Merchandise? Welcome back buzz. Jeff

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Jim, just so you know, I enrolled in both entry-level courses, Anger Management and Social Skills, and immediately dropped them. I think the subjects are way overrated.

And I guess I musta missed something in Econ 101, too, because I just saw the Lexus Christmas commercial, and called up the dealership to put one "on hold"...for my wife, you know. I told them I would try to get over there to look at it sometime next week when I'm in the area, and to please pull it back behind the garage and not sell it to anybody until I got there (they told me to get stuffed). So much for Gold Star service, I guess?

6. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Buzz, I just got back from Perazzi in Brescia for the stock-fitting on an adjustable-rib top-single MX-2000. Measured at 10 AM, shooting it for POI at 3 PM. I think it's going to be interesting, and may have it by Christmas.

Once I get some experience with it, I'll resurrect the "Interesting Speculation" thread you were so helpful on and see if our (and zzt's) ideas worked out.

In the meantime, I want to congratulate Singh on his work on your cyber-personality. I can hardly tell the difference!

Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.