1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, Brad Dysinger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

BIG PAPA;

Looks like you are out of luck.

Fog

Subject: CARDINAL CLASSIC Tournament
    Email:
    Date: Thu, Aug 09, 2007 - 08:24 PM CT
    Website Address:

I was at the club last week and the stumps were all gone from the west traps, they had a frontend loader out there loading up the graded dirt and it looked to me they had a small pile about the size of two trap houses to go. I doubt they'll draw banks at this shoot but I can't be sure. I hope we do at the '08 state shoot, but it might not matter anyhow with the back ground getting cleaned up. Also the new cabins had been compleated. Hope to see you there.

Brad Dysinger

2. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Big PaPa

What I said before. Are you at home in hot in Illinois?

Brad Dysinger

3. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

It has been 101 to 106 here all week. It's HOT!!!!! Todd

4. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

BIG PAPA

That's the thing about fishin sometimes you catch keepers, sometimes not. It's a shame that the ATA has let things slip as low as they have but you and I are lucky since we have Jack and his club to look forword to.

How much has your clubs ATA shooting been down this year? I know it was way off last year. I thought that maybe The Ohio States Shoots success and being up would help all ATA shooting in Ohio but the numbers say it ain't so.

Ask out there for me and see what Indiana and Michigans numbers were compared to last year. Was Ohio the only state shoot that was up? I don't get trap & field anymore. I talked to Dave on the phone just a min. ago.

You know what I think , draw for banks, or better yet put it in the three hole and walk the line like real men. Doubles should be 30-20-30-20 too.

Brad Dysinger, not an alias

5. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Brad, you like I, cut our teeth on 3-hole targets. Bring 'em back. If you don't shoot more difficult targets it is hard to improve. Everyone wants to be a break-em-all shooter by easing up on the targets. I would rather be a mediocre shooter on the targets we grew up on! Just my opinion.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I would do 3-hole targets.

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Gary, what was fun was shooting 400 of those 3 hole targets in the program. Mix in a lil breeze and you had some sporty targets for sure, especially from longer yardages. It was those days Brad D. and Britt R. lived for.

I'd love to shoot a 50 bird program like you shot off at Jaquas with TOUGH angled targets, beyond the 27 where possible too. I'd enter that in less than a heartbeat! So would a ton of others if everyone was limited to reg. trap loads. Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

brad dysinger

brad dysinger trap shooting

brad dysinger trapshooter