1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HEY BISI - Lifetime NRA offer you asked about....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Apparently the NRA told existing life members that they can sponsor a family member OR A FRIEND for a lifetime NRA membership for the total cost of $300. A code is listed below, but it appears that code is no longer valid, though the offer itself is. Basically you need to find a lifetime NRA member to sponsor you. The info below was copied and pasted from another website:<br>
    <br>
    -------------------<br>
    <br>
    The NRA lifetime membership is on sale. You have to be a current member. Regular cost is $1,000, they're offering it for $300 with code W9AVCRDE. Offer good through the end of March.<br>
    <br>
    I found some comments on an M4 forum that they're letting people who aren't NRA members register as a regular member ($35) and then "upgrade" to the lifetime for the $300. So, even if you're not currently a member of the NRA, you can get in on the offer.<br>
    <br>
    Offer expires the end of March 2009<br>
    <br>
    ----------------------<br>
    Here is a further update clarifying this more....<br>
    ----------------------<br>
    <br>
    After a few phone calls, I got hold of the Life Membership people in DC and they clarified what this is about.<br>
    The W9 code listed in the first post is null & void. NRA sent their existing Life Members an opportunity to sponsor family members or friends and obtain a Life Membership for $300. The offer closes on March 31st.

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Brian, thanks. I know a couple of lifetime members hopefully they will sponsor me.

I've been an NRA member for close to 20 years, usually reup for 3 years at a time. Would like to be lifetime member but I've never been able to bring myself to "fork" over the money they want for lifetime membership.

Thanks again.

3. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

4. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

OK - Here's the deal.

You have until March 31 to do this...

You will need the membership number of a Life Member to do this.

Call 800-672-3888, at the prompt enter '3'

You need to be an NRA member already, so you will also need your member number and a CC to pay for it.

I'm doing mine today.

David D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.