1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HEY BIGDON YOU WUSS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Auctioneer, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I heard that your beginning to back out of the grudge match. Whats wrong cold feet? Can't back up your words or lets say your mouth on bragging??????

Yes (before you ask) I will be there to see you whimper. I will be the one LOL the loudest.

2. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Auctioneer, I don't think BigDon is watching TSC, he is practicing and preparing for the match. HE WILL BE THERE I'm sure. I've heard he has even employed a food taster for precautionary reasons, can't be too careful when the big event is almost upon us.

The good Dr may look harmless but I've been told he can be sneaky, in a proctor shooter sort of way, and you know protector shooters always have a partner that picks them up every once in awhile, I understand Don's need for an information black out at this time.

Brad

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Brad,-- Does either the "Don" or the "Good Doctor" use a personal trainer ? Maybe a gun caddy? Personal advisor? I wonder if any shooting secrets are being scoped out by the other side. I have been told that in the old days of shooting "grudge matches". Each person or team would send out spys to see if they could find some secret weapon or trick Phycology to use against their opponent. I would imagine there will be high security in both camps as the match date draws nearer.

4. Auctioneer

Being as old and feeble as he is I still have to say he is getting cold feet. I saw that pic someone posted with him needing a golf cart to get around. Soon it will be a wheelchair I'm sure. Are you sure he can hold up a gun without dropping it?

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Usually old guys with nicknames such as "Big" anything, assuming Don is old, are grossly overweight and can't run anymore. So maybe he is working out to get ready for the match etc. He also told me to act like an adult; maybe he has a job as a volunteer study hall monitor somewhere to keep his spurious sense of self worth intact.

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I think the Marine can handle himself quite well.

Way more capable than a big mouth Auctioneer.

7. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I believe that BIGDON is in secretive training at Saint Joe Conservation Club possibly training after dark.

blade819

8. Auctioneer

Sorry but I think its between those two and no one else.

9. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Sorry about the typo leaving out the S in the above post!--Neil Winston informed me that "phycology" is the study of plants and sea weed! LOL!

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

And why pray tell would I get cold feet????

Glad to see the Auction person is going to be there as I understand it is going to be hot and his lips flapping might cause a breeze and cool things off a bit. But then again he is full of hot air so it probably won't work.

Don

11. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Ill see if i can grab a last minutes flight. My chew will be in by then and I can stand next to auctioneer and spit me some chew on the grass.

12. Auctioneer

Calkidd, go see my thread about cancer due to chewing. Its worth seeing.

Second when you do spit make sure you don't spit out your teeth, chin or parts of your throat.

13. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I've been out of the loop for a while. Will someone please fill me in on what is going on?

14. Auctioneer

Sure Tron, Glad your here. Bigdon has been bad mouthing the Doc and now he has to either shut up or back his bragging mouth at a Grudge match on the 18th of June. Don who said he never bragg's has been caught in doing so and now has to back his mouth.

15. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Make sure you introduce yourself to everyone, Mr Auctioneer....

I'll be there, watching Big Don kicking Longsnots butt.

16. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Tron, Sorry you and your furry friends have been so busy you've missed this. Please get over to the Cardinal Center to witness the good Dr. Longshorts get his butt whipped by the gentleman from Michigan. I will give you a $100 to wager with the Auctioneer on BigDon. I will donate the winnings from said Auctioneer to the charity of BigDon's choice and perhaps a few sheckles added of my own. BigDon is the man!

17. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'm curious if you will be calling BIGDON a wuss to his face after introducing yourself as "Auctioneer" or if you will just continue to hide behind something the way you do your screen name????

18. Auctioneer

Look whose calling the kettle black. Who are you? Beides, Bigdon hasn't post his name either.

19. Auctioneer

grntitan, why will you not take PM's? Whats wrong? Scared? Tell you what, I will just send you a letter by using your ATA info. Hows that?

20. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Gentlemen, please, only one grudge match at time. :)

It sounds like we have the ingridients for several more grudge matches. This could turn in to a great little money making event for good causes at the state shoots, satelite grands and the grand. I cannot be at it the match on the 18th, but I hope to see a detailed report on here about it.