1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Beerking

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mike T, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike T

mike T Member

How did you shoot go yesterday?
    More snow coming. Is it ever going to stop.
    Next you will have tunnels for yds markers
    and from what my son says about snow up there it will be perfect height to set your box of shells on while you shoot.

Hope gone by march

see you then
    mike t

2. mike T

mike T Member

3. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Mike T, 20+ shooters showed up and had a good time. We started putting salt down on Friday and them cleaning the traps. We did this on Saturday and we were working on it even Sunday between squads and events. I am not quite sure there was any profit in this but we advertised a shoot we held one. We had quite a few piles of snow higher then my head, should have took pictures. See you in the spring?

4. j l c

j l c TS Member

I heard a comment that we are going to lose money today for sure. I would like for that person to let me know when he figures out how to make money everyday while running a business. I will be listening for sure. I want to commend those who worked their tail off to have this shoot and make it an enjoyable day. The people at Otter Creek have done a great job in the past and are still striving to please the shooters today. Beerking you are right. you should have taken some pictures. Good Luck this season. J L C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.