1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HEY!!! anybody have the new blaser()()()()

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tony Fortino, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Fortino

Tony Fortino Member

Anybody get the new blaser? if so what do you think ??????

2. okiefarmer

okiefarmer Member

I have one. I ordered last fall and received mine in Jan. Our weather was bad this spring and I didn't get to shoot it as much as I wanted before registered shooting started. There was a learning curve I didn't expect. It would be the same with anything new when one had shot 100,000 rounds exclusively with his previous gun. I will not say it is better than any other gun. I studied them hard and felt that for me it was the most gun for the money. The fit and finish is excellent. The fact that the tolerances are so close that you can interchange barrels, receivers, and fore-ends from any others without any "fitting" sold me. The triggers are the best I have ever encountered on any shotgun. The gun seems fast. I have shot some really good scores and some horrible ones also. I don't think I can give the gun credit for the good ones or blame for the bad ones. I really love the gun and plan to shoot it for many years to come. I hope this helps.

3. Tony Fortino

Tony Fortino Member

4. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Stu Welton set the all-time high average (singles, handicap, doubles combined) this past year shooting a K-80, and was shooting a Blaser this spring. I've heard he has gone back to the K-80.

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I have a Sporter F3. Great triggers. However, I thought I could convert it over to a trap gun by simply buying the trap barrels. Now I find out Blaser will not sell the barrels separately. Why have a gun with interchangable barrels when Blaser won't sell barrels separately?

6. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

I haven't shot the new one but the old one felt like a fence post. I really don't like how plain the receiver is, I thought maybe they could have made it look a little better.

7. 7771

7771 Active Member

pictures

8. TP Express

TP Express TS Member

Love mine. Great triggers, feels and moves exceptionally well to the target, very mild recoil.The technology is impressive.

Setterman, I don't know where you got your information. I just called Blaser USA and was informed I could buy any barrel, stock etc. for my F3 Super Trap from any Blaser dealer to convert it to hunting, ssssssssskeet or sporting.

9. bigben

bigben Active Member

Tp express you are correct, I have the new combo, bought mine from Pat Mcarthy at Dawson enterprises, I have the baronesse grade with Pat's Stock Lock and it is a great gun, the triggers are just a fuzz different than that of a Seitz gun, and the gun moves very easily to the target, great adjustability, from trigger position to adjustable sliding weight in the unsingle to a separate barrel weights for the O/U, Stu is still shooting his, Pat has run a bunch of 100/s in doubles and singles with his.The gun points laser-like to the targets and true to German engineering is impeccably thought out. Inciinerate en!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.