1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Ali, how's it going????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pony Keg, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pony Keg

Pony Keg TS Member

I miss seeing you around the shoots. If I remember, you are in south america coasta rica or some place like that. I hope you are having a good time. It will be nice to see you around the shoots again. You are missing a lot of fun. The practicle jokes at the VA atate shoot were classic. Hit me back if you have time.

Jeff

2. Pony Keg

Pony Keg TS Member

3. Ali

Ali TS Member

Lol sorry for the delay, I'm not online much... Just to upload pictures onto my webshots site. But the PA state shoot was about 2 days before I left for CR, so that was cool to see everyone before I left. I'll attach the picture site.

It's annoying because I'm just starting to get adjusted here and I leave in less than three weeks. Everyone is really calm here, and I'm so used to life being really fast and hectic. I really miss shooting... And steak... That's the one thing they don't have here: really good steak.

I have to go. I'm not supposed to use English before 8:00pm... :) Much love.

Ali

PS. We saw Harry Potter on opening night for $2. I think I'm never leaving...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.