1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Al Budine

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dr. Honk, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

Hey Al,

I did not get any drake wood ducks this year so no feathers. I did get a couple of drake mallards if you are interested in those flank feathers I will bring them to the Empire Grand in May.

I hope all is well. Ed is going to have a doubles marathon in March. He said it is too cold to have one now.

Merry Christmas.

Dr. Honk

2. a budine

a budine Member

Thanks, Don - I''ll happy to get them. Are you shooting the doubles at Ed's? If so, you could bring them there - if not, Cicero in May works, too. See you someplace. Happy Holidays!

3. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

Hi Al,
    Happy Holidays to you.

I will put the feathers in my shooting bag. I talked to Ed on Christmas Eve and he is having the doubles marathon in March. He said it is too cold to shoot now.

I am shooting in a singles league in Clifton Park. The weather has not been too bad, about 15 F most Sundays. Tomorrow it is supposed to get up to 38F. I think I will wear shorts.

Dr. Honk

4. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

Holiday greetings from Moscow......

Ric

5. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

Hello Ric,
    Happy Holidays. I see you are still far away working still. When are you going to be back in the states? Any trap shooting in Moscow?

Dr. Honk

6. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

Honk and Al.........

Haven't found any shooting here, although I haven't really looked. They don't have ATA type shooting. Some international, but I doubt we can participate.

I will be back in the US sometime in the spring, at my house in FL for 2-3 weeks, but mostly here for the next couple years...........

Did a little shooting at Markham Park in FL in August, but that's it for the last couple years.

Probably won't get back up north for quite a while.

How are you guys hitting them?

Ric

7. a budine

a budine Member

Hey Ric, Haven't figured out how to PM on here yet so...send me an e-mail at my address and I'll shoot back some answers and updates on stuff here in the states.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.