1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

He's at it again.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by RobertT, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

He

Just as I predicted in a earlier threadk, Obama has raised immigration as his next attempt to deflect away from the budget issues.

Robert

2. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

The hits just keep coming...Now he is going to go after the illegal vote...Oh yeah illegals can't vote...Can they? Oh yeah I forgot....I think they can only legally vote dumbocrat??? LOL!!!

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

You know you're a real sad piece of work when you have to RAISE an extremely unpopular issue to deflect attention from an even more unpopular issue.

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Just read on newsmax.com that barry is making a new law that requires any company that wants federal contract work to divulge what political party they donated money to and how much. Sounds like a old Chicago rule, "you pay to play"

5. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

He

Just as I predicted in a earlier threadk, Obama has raised immigration as his next attempt to deflect away from the budget issues.

Robert

6. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

The hits just keep coming...Now he is going to go after the illegal vote...Oh yeah illegals can't vote...Can they? Oh yeah I forgot....I think they can only legally vote dumbocrat??? LOL!!!

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

You know you're a real sad piece of work when you have to RAISE an extremely unpopular issue to deflect attention from an even more unpopular issue.

8. TOOLMAKER 251

Just read on newsmax.com that barry is making a new law that requires any company that wants federal contract work to divulge what political party they donated money to and how much. Sounds like a old Chicago rule, "you pay to play"

9. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

The sorry $OB is trying to give the illegals amnesty again. Thats what he calls "Comprehensive Immigration Reform", BULL!!...Bill

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Barry can't make law,He is the executive branch. Congress has to make that law.

11. TOOLMAKER 251

Does a executive order override what congress thinks about anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.