1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hertz fires 25 Muslim drivers.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Click above to read about it. Bulge.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The religion of stupidity shows a little more of itself.

Hertz should not have allowed more than the normal breaks any one else gets, instead of letting them punch out several times a day to pray.

HM

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Seems approriate- Hertz handled this well.

Lets see what the courts say

Gene

4. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

GEEEEEZZZZZ!

I am soo sick of Muslim this and Muslim that. Bulge, don't take me wrong, I am not dumping on your thread or post at all, this event happens to be good news.

Just the fact that the news is chocked full of Muslimm BS every day, how PC we are to be about the Muslims and oh my god don't offend anyone of them. Too damn much tipy toeing around these crazies.

Matter of fact it's about time to Play "Cowboys and Muslims" don't ya think.

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am ready. The cowboy action shooting is getting too expensive anyway

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

391 shooter, yes to your question. I'd like to try that one. Somewhere in the future it will come down to "Cowboys and Muslims". Bulge.

7. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

It's just amazing what these inbred turban wearing moon crickets think they're entitled to do on company time.

Hertz can now get ready for the lawsuit that the ACLU will surely file on behalf of the muslims. (racial & religious discrimination)

We had one that wanted to stay on the clock to get his hair cut.

His explanation: "well my hair grows while I'm on the clock so you should pay me to get it cut while I'm on the clock" Our reply "That would be NO, and meeting over Habib."

8. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

I got a better one than that. Some of them wash thier feet in the afternoon. Well one day I had to take a #2 and was sittting in the stall. All at once in the next stall I see shoes and socks come off and someone dancing in the toilet. I lost it. Birdtracker

9. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ive seen then clean their feet in the toilet when I was working at UCLA. I couldn't believe what I had seen. Didn't know this was one of their rituals.Guess the urinals were to high to reach..

10. capulona

capulona TS Member

Agree with Hertz - you should do religion on your own time, not on the clock. Don't care if you're Catholic, Mormon, Protestant, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist or a Satanist. Do it on your own Freaking Time! LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.