1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Herters Wads?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Arkie, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkie

Arkie Member

I have a bunch of herters wads to use does anyone know about them. The ones I have are red do they load like the win. AA wads.

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Arkie, That's a real memory test. If I remember correctly they fit the old "All American?" Remington hull that had a base wad that sometimes came loose after repeated firings. You should be able to measure against present wads to see what they might fit. Laws of 68 did the Herter's components in. Those were the fun days. Bob

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Wonderful wads. Guaranteed not to rust, rot, mold, or mildew. Personally tested on five continents by Jacque Herter Jr.

4. Arkie

Arkie Member

Thanks for the info. Be safe thanks Arkie.

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Another memory test here I'm failing!!

6. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

Arkie the red wads you have were called the Herters chalice wad. Spelling may not be correct but we used them in Federal cases. If I remember correctly those wads were available sometime in the mid 1970s. I lived about a hour from Herters of Waseca Minnesota and bought a lot of stuff there. Herters wads sold for $5.00 per 1000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
herters black chalice wads

herters chalice cup red wads