1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Herters Decoys

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by redjones, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redjones

redjones Member

0   0   0

Looking for Foam Herters Decoys,

I am looking for Model 81 Herters that are solid body not the Suc style if you have any let me know.

Thanks......Greg

2. redjones

redjones Member

0   0   0

TTT

Greg

3. redjones

redjones Member

0   0   0

TTT

Greg

4. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hard to find these days. You might post on some of the Duck hunting forums. good luck!--Those old Herters were great decoys! Used them for years!

5. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

If you can, post a picture of the style you are looking for. Ive got a bunch but dont know the differences between them. Jw

6. redjones

redjones Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the replies.

I have looked around other places,I just thought maybe someone on here might have some they dont need anymore.

JW,the 81's are 18' long,9' wide and 5' thick,and come with a small keel with a weight embedded in it.

Most of the 81's you see are goose decoys but they made duck decoys in that size also.

The 72's are 16' long and the 63's were 14' long and were duck decoys only.

There are also 92's they were made as goose decoys only,and I am not sure of the size but they are probably around 20-21 inches long.

I am looking for the Foam type not the plastic,they were made in Puddler and Diver models.

PM me with what you have and prices,I am looking to get a small spread of 3-5 doz.

Thanks guys...........Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.