1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hermiston, OR Shoot March 14 -- Program??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tjwatc, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjwatc

tjwatc TS Member

I was wondering if anyone could please give me some information on the shoot in Hermiston, OR March 14. What is the program, starting time and directions to the gun club.

Thanks

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

For many years I've made the trek across I-84 between Portland and points east. The last time was one week ago today. The club is on the north side of the freeway near the Umatilla Army Depot. I have NEVER seen any activity at the club, and Monday noticed that there seems to be target debris only in front of one or two fields. If there is shooting there, it must not be much. Anyway it appears that one should take the exit just east of the club, and you should find it easily. On Google Earth the exit is listed as Co 1335 Rd, and the clubhouse shows up at 45 degrees 48' 14.41" N, 119 degrees 26' 26.19" W.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Make sure to get a watermelon if you are there in the late summer, they dont get any better

4. tjwatc

tjwatc TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.