1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HERMISTON GUN CLUB AFTER BLACK FRIDAY SHOOT 11-25

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by orange crusher, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orange crusher

orange crusher Member

HERMISTON GUN CLUB will be hosting the “AFTER BLACK FRIDAY” shoot on SUNDAY, November 25th.

Apparently some shooters are confused by the name and are assuming the shoot will be on Friday. Please note the correct date of the shoot as SUNDAY!

We will be shooting the following format:

1. Begin with 3-Annies!

2. Shoot Events #2 & #3 – Pick-Your-Buddy Warm-up and Pick-Your-Buddy “Do-Dah” shot on consecutive traps!

3. Shoot 2 more Annies!

4. Delicious Hot-Lunch served in the clubhouse and Calcutta on the Abe Backer!

5. Shoot Abe Backer with big Cash Money on the line!

6. Finish the day strong with 3 more Annies!

7. Pickup all your winnings and head home for more Thanksgiving leftovers for dinner!

Bring your partner and come on out to enjoy a full-day of shooting!

Hope to see you all there - SUNDAY.

John Adams

2. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

See ya there.

3. orange crusher

orange crusher Member

We have our Pre-Buckle Shoot on Friday December 7th, that will be walk-on backers and annies. We are hoping to start around 5 pm and shoot till everyone is worn out. The following day will be the Walla Walla Buckle Shoot and Sunday is the Pomeroy Sausage Shoot.

In the days of old, there was a large contingent of shooters that would start Thursday night in The Dalles, then Friday in Hermiston, Saturday for the Blue Mt. Buckle Championship (originally in Pendleton and moved to Walla Walla after they closed), and Sunday was the Pomeroy Sausage Shoot.

Hope to see you in Hermiston on the 7th!

John Adams

4. shippankid

shippankid TS Member

John, I live in Richland, can you email me the address of the club, I've never been there! Nick P.

5. orange crusher

orange crusher Member

The club is right off I-84. Coming from Tri-Cities you will take I-82 right to I-84 and continue West to the first exit - Umatilla Army Depot Exit. Take that exit and stay right. Take the first road (gravel) to the left right off exit, otherwise you will enter the Army Depot. Follow the gravel road that parallels the railroad tracks until you come to the gun club on the left. It will be right after the berms for the gravel pit.

John Adams

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hermiston army depot gun club