1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Herman Cain on Leno tonight

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by michmoe, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Anyone that would like to see the man that stomped Perry and Romney in Florida should watch Leno tonight and listen to a man that could make Obama look like the dumbass he is! The great thing is he has many degree's and IS NOT a politician...just a good,smart,honest man.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

This was sent to me tonight:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herman Cain is running for president. He’s not a career politician (in fact he has never held political office). He’s known as a pizza guy, but there’s a lot more to him. He’s also a computer guy, a banker guy, and a rocket scientist guy.

Here’s his bio:

•Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.

•Master’s degree in Computer Science.

•Mathematician for the Navy, where he worked on missile ballistics (making him a rocket scientist).

•Computer systems analyst for Coca-Cola.

•VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (this is the top of the ladder in the computer world, being in charge of information systems for a major corporation).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All achieved before reaching the age of 35. Since he reached the top of the information systems world, he changed careers!

•Business Manager. Took charge of Pillsbury’s 400 Burger King restaurants in the Philadelphia area, which were the company’s poorest performers in the country. Spent the first nine months learning the business from the ground up, cooking hamburger and yes, cleaning toilets. After three years he had turned them into the company’s best performers.

•Godfather’s Pizza CEO. Was asked by Pillsbury to take charge of their Godfather’s Pizza chain (which was on the verge of bankruptcy). He made it profitable in 14 months.

•In 1988 he led a buyout of the Godfather’s Pizza chain from Pillsbury. He was now the owner of a restaurant chain. Again he reached the top of the ladder of another industry.

•He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having reached the top of a second industry, he changed careers again!

•Adviser to the Federal Reserve System. Herman Cain went to work for the Federal Reserve Banking System advising them on how monetary policy changes would affect American businesses.

•Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He worked his way up to the chairmanship of a regional Federal Reserve bank. This is only one step below the chairmanship of the entire Federal Reserve System (the top banking position in the country). This position allowed him to see how monetary policy is made from the inside, and understand the political forces that impact the monetary system.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reaching the top of the banking industry, he changed careers for a fourth time!

•Writer and public speaker. He then started to write and speak on leadership. His books include Speak as a Leader, CEO of Self, Leadership is Common Sense, and They Think You’re Stupid.

•Radio Host. Around 2007—after a remarkable 40 year career—he started hosting a radio show on WSB in Atlanta (the largest talk radio station in the country).

He did all this starting from rock bottom (his father was a chauffeur and his mother was a maid). When you add up his accomplishments in his life—including reaching the top of three unrelated industries: information systems, business management, and banking—Herman Cain may have the most impressive resume of anyone that has run for the presidency in the last half century.

3. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

And then he went into politics...
    dju
    Just kidding, I like him.

4. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Look for him to be called a Uncle Tom if it hasn't happened already.

Regards....Gerald

5. Rick Barker

I think he is going to be on Fox's Chris Wallace again this Sunday.

Cain-Bachmann 2012!!

6. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Cain can. He da man.

I heard on fox news some say he don't have enough forigen affairs experience. I don't think any of them up their now have any good experience. Only how to get shafted and we pay in the end. The other thing is for sure. None of them have any economic or business experiene except Cain. You can see he is a man that thinks a problem thru before acting.Romney is just a lucky man in business not really that smart.
    I would much rather have a man in the whiehouse with the business experience like Cain's and you know he would pick up the experience very quick on forigen affairs and be around them before they could think about it. Besides he would probably pick a man like Gingrich and that man has plenty of experience and advice. I think the two would be a hell of a pair. Wild Bill

7. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Thats Better. Wild Bill

8. Rick Barker

I don't think Obama knows anything about foreign affairs either, pretty much evidenced by the mess the world is in.

And who does?

All foreign affairs experience is not taught in college, and any real life experience is learned on the job.

Even if you spent 40 years at it, the world can change overnight and you would have to learn everything all over again.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Entitlement blacks hate him because he did it right.

HM

10. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Hey, the only foreign affairs experience Obama had was travelling to PakiSTAN under a bogus passport and attending Muslim schools in Indonesia. That was enough to get him elected President.

11. Rick Barker

Herman Cain, yesterday in Illinois, winning the Teacom 2011 straw poll with 77% of the vote.

"This Patriot's movement, is what's going to save this nation."
    Then a comment from the audience, followed by:

"No not'hope,' darlin' WE will save this Nation!"

I kinda like clinging to my guns and bible, and I'm not going to let them go!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace today.

12. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

He also lost a run for the Senate in Georgia. His only political experience. "This dog don't hunt."

13. Rick Barker

Political experience is only as good as the person who knows how to use it.

Example, Bill Clintion very good, Barrack Obama, very poor.

I think people confuse "experience" with time spent, vs time practiced, meaning, "with results".

If a person has the experience of being able to run a successful business, it tells me they have the ability to interact with people to be able to lead and motivate them to get things done.

14. Trap4

Trap4 Member

The more I hear him talk the more I like him---

Trap-4

15. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

shot410ga,

Down here in Georgia Herman has had a radio show for many years and is very reveered and respected here in the south. As for your statement that "this dog won't hunt", well get ready because he's not a politician. He's just honest and smart. Read the top 2 posts. People are tired of the run of the mill, lying ass, cheating, self serving, pond scum candidates that surface every election cycle. He started out with absolutely NO name recognition on a national level and he's already passed the big dogs in the early polls by a measurable distance.

So you and you're dog just stand by......you may get to go hunting.

16. Rick Barker

I would also like the name of the Professional Politican College and the state testing requirements that makes the "experience" factor revelent.

17. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

And now besides Dennis Miller..Hank Williams Jr. is saying that Herman is the candidate he likes the most!

18. Rick Barker

He is, because he has a message, but the old guard Rockafeller Republicans and the Left will steer us to Romney.

19. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Republican LT Colonel Alan West, the retired military officer who won a congressional seat in a heavily democratic area in Florida had no political
    experience either. His message was one of common sense in a time when common sense is all but dead. Conservatives and moderates alike are sick of the same old BS from experienced (career) politicians. The only salvation this country has is to break the cycle of re-electing the theives, liars and cheats that have dominated every election cycle.

There's still a long way to Nov 2012....but Herman certainly stands out as a real possibility for the sort of re-direction this country so desperately wants and needs.

Gonna' be a little tough for the dems to play up the race card here.

20. Rick Barker

They sure are attempting to do a number on Perry, right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.