1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Heres your president....gun to the head????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slugbug1, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

"They will not collect a ransom in exchange for not crashing the American economy," Obama said in a news conference one week before he is sworn in for a second term. "What I will not do is to have that negotiation with a gun at the head of the American people."

Did he really just say that? OMG. GaryL.

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Gary- It is more dribble, psycho-babble, doubletalk. He is 'high' from re-election. He can do whatever he wants. Nero fiddled, while Rome burned, if you will.

3. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

We would have been better off to go off of the cliff. I believe shutting down the government would be the best for our grandkids in the long run. IMHO

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Not my president.

5. jimsw

jimsw Member

The guy is simply without any sense of shame. It is really unbelievable. For some insane reason I watched part of the news conference. Those things leave me speechless. He did not say anything that made the least bit of sense. We are living in a complete madhouse. This is the novel 1984 playing out right in front of us. I can't imagine what the next 4 years will be like. Pure Hell. We have the media reporting nothing and the gutless republicans sitting around doing absolutely nothing. The whole thing is a complete nightmare.

Jim White

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I agree with your assessment Jim.

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Ditto what Jim White said. I keep hoping I will wake up from a dream. The thought of it being reality makes me want to go to sleep.

8. glock22

glock22 TS Member

Jim White, well said, I agree! It`s hard to believe this is happening
    to our once great nation. But, when I see how far we have fallen in
    our morals, GOD is probably not too happy.

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

glock22,

Funny you should mention God. Well, we have removed him from everything we once knew. School, Government, Christmas, public etc etc. Its no wonder this Country is in such sad shape. I'm ashamed of what's become of our Country. Now we have a Muslim dictator finishing it off.

God help us.

10. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

He also said we have to save our children from the "horrors of gun violence" yet what about Fast and Furious, Benghazi, and our involvement in the Middle East and Afghanistan? What are we doing there planting trees and singing Kumbaya? Or Big Daddy Gov will just hide it from the kiddies (adults included) so they won't get upset?

11. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Not my POTUS.

12. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Hussein = Anti Christ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.