1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Here's Your Chance!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hitapair, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

All you guys who have been looking for a Mossberg 500 trap gun, look no more. Jaqua's has an Olympic Rib 500 for sale for $350. Just think, you'll probably be the only one at the trap range that has one. Not many people can say that!

2. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

What length barrell? What a classic.

3. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

For a few bucks more, you can get a Winchester 1200, 30", full, gold end cap.

Best,
    Dennis

4. Black Rifle

Black Rifle TS Member

Oooh, this was has the Accu-Chokes! I bought a 500AHT trap gun last month, but mine is a fixed full choke. Also, mine has a jeweled bolt and shell lifter, but it doesn't appear that the bolt is jeweled on this one.

Mark

5. Black Rifle

Black Rifle TS Member

straightshooter1,

I look forward to improving my shooting to the point me and my Mossy beat out a few of the P's, K's, etc.!

I got mine from a dealer on GunsAmerica.com. He's was asking $350, but I called him up and offered $275 and he accepted. It was then I knew I should have offered $200! :)

Mark

6. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Bob,

Exactly, that would be great. Can you imagine a whole squad of 10K plus guns and you beat 'em with that? I did it once with a $400 Stoeger SBT. A few of the K gunners asked me what it was and how much it cost. Needless to say it was a good day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.