1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Here's what Santa brought me for Christmas

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ysr_racer, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

I spent last night with three of my grandkids, and today with the other two.

It doesn't get much better than that.

2. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

My daughter lives 1/8 of a mile from the shooter on Lake Road in Webster NY. My wife and grandson went past his house every day all summer for their walks. They had to spend the night with us Christmas Eve as the power, gas and phones were out. 7 homes were distroyed but at least the nut did not get my loved ones.

My daughters next door neighbor was the guy that called the fire dept. and was talking to the first two responders when they were shot thru the head. He ran and is very lucky it was not him also.

Was great to have the kids over on Christmas morning even if it was under dier conditions.

3. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Wow! Bernieglad to hear your loved ones are safe. Terrible circumstances to deal with, let alone so close to home. Wish you all well. Rich

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Try to get some common sense into them when you can ysr. The world is working hard to fill them with bullspit. Do any of them ever get to see you shoot?

5. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

One grandkid story and I'm done, I promise. My oldest is 6 years old, and really wanted an iPhone for Christmas. He didn't get it.

We were listening to Christmas songs and the Chipmunk Christmas Song came on. There's a line where Simon says, "Me, I want a hula hoop", and he says "what's a hula hoop"?

He knows what an iPhone is, but not a hula hoop. Man, have times changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.