1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Here's to Foggy !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

A farmer went out and bought a young stud rooster to replace his old one for the chicken coop.

The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, 'OK, old fart, time for you to retire.'

The old rooster replies, 'Come on, surely, you can't handle all of these hen's by yourself, look what it has done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?' The young rooster says, 'Beat it. You're washed up and I'm taking over.'

The old rooster says, 'I tell you what, young stud, I will race you around the farmhouse and whoever wins gets exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop.' The young rooster laughs. 'You know you don't stand a chance, old man. So, just to be fair, I will give you a head start.'

The old rooster takes off running and a few seconds later, the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap. He is only about 5 feet behind the old rooster and gaining fast.

The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch, when he sees the roosters running by. The Old Rooster is squalking and running as hard as he can. The Farmer grabs his shotgun and KA-BOOM, he shoot's the young rooster dead.

The farmer sadly shakes his head and says, 'Dammit... the third gay rooster I've bought this month.'

Moral of this story?

Age and treachery always overcome youth and arrogance!

Jerbear

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Q. Why is it called PMS?
    A. Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

Signs Your Cow Has Mad-Cow Disease:

- Your cow insists on wearing a little A-1 sauce behind each ear as cologne.

- She refuses to let you milk her, saying "Not on the first date."

- Your cow gets a silicon implant for her udder.

- Your cow appears on Oprah, claiming to be a horse trapped in a cow’s body.

- Your cow insists that all Hindus are sacred.

- Your cow insists that evaporated milk comes from dehydrated cows.

- She starts giving you Milk of Magnesia.

- Your cow starts smoking its grass rather than eating it.

- Your cow spends half the day sitting in the Lotus Position chanting "MOO" backwards.

- Your cow insists that it can give you chocolate milk if you started feeding it Hershey bars.

- Your cow asks you to brand it again but only if you’ll wear something sexy this time.

- Your cow becomes a Muslim and asks to be called "LaCream Abdul Milkbar".

- Your cow purposely blinds itself with a dart and yells "Bullseye"!

- Your cow insists Milk Duds are the result of stupid cows.

- Your cow tips other cows over and laughs.

- Your cow starts laughing hysterically until milk spurts out its nose.

Enjoy....Jerbear

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

A man is driving a pick-up truck down the road with a bunch of ducks standing in the back. A police officer pulls over the driver, informs him that he is speeding and then asks him where he's going with all those ducks. The driver says that he doesn't know what to do with them anymore. The officer says, "Look, there's a zoo not far from here and that's where you should take them." The man thanks the officer and drives off with his ducks.

The next day the officer again sees the same pick-up truck barreling down the road. This time, though, all the ducks in the back are wearing sunglasses. The officer pulls the driver over and says, "I thought I told you to take those ducks to the zoo!" "I did," said the driver, "but now they want to go to the beach!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.