1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Here's my insurance plan

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jim Porter, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Here

I was asked for an insurance plan after I dropped shot prices. Here it is. One dollar a week of every CITIZEN of the US if we include soon to be citizens, you know those who are legally challenged, it will be $1.50. Covers everything from hangnails to death benefits. Only catch is that everybody has to get sick or die at the same time.
    Here are a few other ideas that will fix trouble spots at no cost to you. #1&2-Feed the homeless to the hungry. 3-Subsidize housing around airports to the hearing impared and #4 (my favorite) Let the Jahovas Witness deliver the mail. There coming anyway and nothing stops them.
    You may see my name on the independant ticket in four years and I should win simply because we won't have any money left to spend and my platform won't cost anything.

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I love it when a plan comes together........You show great foresight....... ;)

Go for it!

Hauxfan!

3. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

I forgot one. Why didn't the government get the oil companies to bail out the auto industry? They have a vested interest and the 18bil would only be about the profits for one quarter. Your tax dollar would not be committed. Then if the oil people REALLY want a more fuel effecient car as they say, they could positively influence the out come.

4. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

Jim,

Don't even think about running in 4 years. You're much too smart and much too logical to make a "good politician" if such a "thing" exists. I'll vote for you. Michael

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

How about having all captured illegal aliens dig a deep moat between the US and Mexico? Of course we want them on the south side when it's filled with Gators.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.