1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Here's a "Well Done" for Brownell's Service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GrandpasArms, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms TS Supporters TS Supporters

Here

Complaints are all too common these days - especially those directed at large, successful companies. I'm writing this morning to give a big positive "Well Done" to the folks at Brownell's. Why?

A week ago my order arrived. The can of Metal-Epoxy Coat malfunctioned. I shook the darned thing until my arm ached and there just wasn't any gas. A simple email to Brownell's brought a replacement. Total time to receive the replacement - five days AND THAT INCLUDED A WEEKEND.

Now, that's how a company becomes big, and stays that way - focus on the one thing that matters most, the customer.

Larry Frieders

Grandpa's Arms, Inc.
    http://www.grandpasarms.com
    340 Marshall Ave #100 | Aurora, IL 60506
    Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm
    Office: 630.859.0333 Cell: 630.992.7513 FAX: 630.859.0114

2. quartering

quartering Active Member

Here's a

agreed. i ordered a couple of small parts on the phone. the total was a couple bucks but the s+h was gonna be 5 bucks. the lady on the phone said that she wasn't going to charge me $5 shipping for a $2 purchase and that she'd just put my parts in an envelope and mail them to me instead. she didn't even charge me for the stamp! they're good people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.