1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Here is one you don't see in the lamestream press

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Catpower, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I am going to renounce my citizenship to this sinking ship so I can get everything free

2. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Only thing about renouncing your citizenship is you cannot legally purchase firearms. I sympathize with your feelings though.

It all has derived from Obama. Take a look across the ocean and see what Putin has to say. How can it be that we could look to a Russian leader and say he makes more sense than our own POTUS?

http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2013/03/vladimir-putins-speech-4213-re-minorities-in-russia-2512142.html

3. Catpower

Remdog I have plenty of guns LOL

That is a real good post you put up, it would be so good if we had leaders with the balls to say the same thing

4. Catpower

jcl, I really don't think the only reason they are coming is for the free hand outs, they have been coming here before there were handouts, but they are getting taught by the libs how to get them a lot faster now

5. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Wasn't it back awhile ago that I said the reason the dems wanted O care was because they would involve us in a war and everyone had to be covered for emergency treatment???? Crazy huh?

6. oz

oz Active Member

Putin's speech on 4-2-13... how did he do that? today is easter 3-31-13...

7. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

2-4-13 I think was the date. I thought the same thing until I saw the report in the paper.

8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Click. Whose going to pick the Tomatoes?

If you really look at the reality of this congressman's statements, you really see what the reasoning for the illegal alien infiltration to begin with. Now that the law is cracking down on the illegal aliens workforce and their employers, for hiring those cheap labor illegals, they are now a detriment, and are perceived as the enemy, as in illegal voting. Hmmm.

I can't for the life of me understand why the Republicans, can not get the Latino vote backing, or any minority for that matter. Of course the white man's perspective is, it is not my fault, and they are bad, bad, people!

How many white men, do you see doing the traditional Latino immigrant jobs?

9. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

Take away some of welfare system to those that are able. When they get hungry they will pick the Tomatoes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.