1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Here is a real (ex)President

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ahab, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Hey Skeetie ... wanna see a real man?

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=8TiGYDvc4lU&sns=fb

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Yep, A REAL President!

just watch the video's of when Bush walks into a group of service men and women then compare it to when slick willie or Obo walked in as President!

They Know!

I've also heard that Bush's house is the most Eco-Friendly home ever disigned!

Al Gore should bow his head in SHAME for his!!

Actions speak louder then words!!!!

3. johnboy

johnboy Member

Bush, one heck of a nice regular guy. As president, a disaster! At the end his own party ( up for re-election) did not want to be seen with him.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

johnboy, A President is like an island without his party. Bush was dealing with a splitting party and the Dem majority in the house and Senate his last term.

He was screwed either way.

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Thank you Ahab. You can't watch that with a dry eye. Real men and hero's all.
    God Bless our troops.

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Johnboy,

You want to see a disaster for a President, you need not look any farther than the lyin POS we have in the office now. What a cruel joke. CHANGE?? Yeah changed the whole F'n Country into a disaster.

7. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I am struck how Bush, left office and has not shot off his mouth or knocked people down trying to get in front of a camera like Clinton did/does and I suspect Obama will after he leaves office next January.

8. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Thank you flincher for speaking the truth! Some people are so party oriented that they are blind to the facts. Bill

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Clinton would say HI to the people around him abd say do you need anything. With Clinton it was nothing but an act with no heart to it. Just a hollow act.

Bush Both Bush Pre's would have heart in what they asked the people around them. Both at times would hear that a S Service guy had a wife or child sick at home and they would ask with true feelings how are they? IS there anything I can do for you all? If so please ask. Both did that meaningfully. Clinton never could do that.

The Bush family are good people and they do look after the people around them.

10. Rick Barker

You jerks are a real piece of work. I guess the Twin Towers going down was a figment of peoples imagination and since when is joining the Reserves draft dodging?

A lot of honorable people served our country in the Reserves and you two clownettes besmerch them.

11. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Obama will be making news and in front of the camare when he goes to court facing corruption charges once he leaves the White House. Mark my words, Blaog will eventually spill his guts about the whole mess and Obamas part in it

12. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

My best friend and drummer in our high school rock band has driven the travel/touring bus for George Strait since George started on tour in 1982. He still does. When GW ran for president, He drove the personal tour bus for George and Laura Bush. He is family with the Bushs and they still stay in touch with him. His name: Lee Roy Eichler. Lee Roy has endless stories about the Bushs...their true character and love for America, our military and those in need. Proud to say he's my friend. And proud to say I love GWB!

milt

13. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Are we to assume the "draft dodger" being referred to is Clinton?

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Excellent.

And monkey man wants the military to pay their own health insurance.

What a difference.

I pity anyone who didn't choke up at least a little watching this.

HM

15. Rick Barker

Ou.3200

I don't think they were referring to the Hero of Somalia..

16. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Lets see, Draft Dodger, hmmm, didn't Dan Rather lose his job over spreading that LIE? or was it because aired false documents about Bush?

Those who show a TRUE LOVE for American will always be attacked by the left and liberals!

ON THIS weekend,

A grateful THANK YOU to ALL who SERVED this country!!!!!!!!!!

17. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Excellent,,,,,,,a man whose love for country is not just when the cameras are running.......

18. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Clinton went to ENGLAND to avoid the draft. While there he bad mouthed our gov and our military. He is just as bad as Jane Fonda.

19. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

President Bush was a TRUE Commander in Chief and still feels a kinship with the men and women that served under him. My son served in Iraq and Afghanistan under him and to this day, would probably punch you in the mouth for bad mouthing President G. W. Bush.

For all of you that want to revise history, President Bush was a Reserve Fighter Pilot, not a draft dodger like you want people to believe.

God Bless my fellow veterans!!!! Remember what Memorial Day is truly about

Oscar Ray

20. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Draft Dodger???? Go look at the list of "Chicken Hawks" via Google and you'll see the list of Draft Dodgers. Clinton was just one of them! Just about every top Republican between the ages of 58-68 is on the list. Let's add Mitt Romney also.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend and God Bless the USA.

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.