1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Here comes PORK AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Dems voted down a filabuster and now they will vote on a $1.1 TRILLION bill with a 10% YES, THAT'S 10%, increase,,,,I thought that there wasn't any inflation,,,,those of you on SS, should ask for your increase as well....

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Has anyone compared what Obama and the Dems are spending now compared to what Bush spent? I have not seen this comparison made in the media, so it makes me suspicious.

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Who was one of the original masterminds of our country that said something like; "One stupid man is a disgrace, two stupid men is a Law Office, 3 stupid men is Congress!"......Bob Dodd

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

VOTE ALL INCUMBENTS OUT IN 2010 !!!!!!!!!

Jerbear

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

5 thousand separate earmarks.

What a bunch of weasels.

the thrust of taking the country back has to be supporting any and all conservative candidates, no matter what their party affiliation.

Republican/Democrat is not valid any more.

HM

6. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

You hit the proverbial nail on the head, halfmile. The issue is no longer "Republican or Democrat". The only real benefit to claiming a party affiliation (either way) is the ability to blame the "other side of the hall" when the truth surfaces about a particular pork issue.

The undeniable fact is that the vast majority of the House & the Senate is corrupt, and that members of both branches AND of both parties will do whatever it takes to be re-elected. If that involves stuffing their constituents stockings with a pet project that will be remembered at the next election, well...............

The saddest fact in this entire process, is that WE THE PEOPLE continue to do just that. We re-elect these same crooks ; time & time again !! The system is broken, and we all know that. And short of a revolution, the snowball will continue to roll downhill.

I fear is is a VERY long hill..................

7. bigdogtx

lts,,,,both parties had crap in it, but he dems brought it out for a vote and voted it through....

8. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

I'm starting to get excited about the possible viability of a third party.

Robert

9. bigdogtx

Robert,,,,that's how we ended up with Bill and Hillary,,,,never has been a viable candidate and sadly probably never will....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.