1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Here are your answers ....very important

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/03/all-federal-gun-laws-are-unconstitutional/

...and mine too. Wow!

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Its about time!!

Kinda tells you where most men are!!! When it takes a women to explain the "simple" to ya!!!!!

What part of "Infringed" don't you understand???

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

thanks for the professional intro.

You emabarass yourself with you lack or consderation for your fellow TS.com-ers

4. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Well, now we, fellow trapshooters, know how unread you are, MIA, (appropriately initialed), on the Trapshooters threads. This article and video answered many questions that I and others have had over several months on many, many threads.

For me and for others this article/video was like a breath of fresh air in explaining the events of the past several months with regard to sheriff's actions etc. and it actually pulled a lot together.

You must be too smart to get anything out of it. I can tell by the way you "spelt" embarrassed.

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

More guts and brains than 98% of the males in this nation.

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

The last time the RNC called begging for money after yet another cave in by our Rino's I told the nice young lady that's it's a shame that the only true conservatives left in any position to have testicles are all women!!

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

At the very least it deserves a read and listen to. And then at least sign the petition. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.