1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Herbs Hamburgers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by birdtracker, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Fellow trapshooter Herbert bought me the best hamburger I think I ever had. Thats all I am saying. It was great. So if you are ever close to Vandalia make sure you p.m him. He does it out of the goodness of his heart!!! Birdtracker

2. birdtracker

3. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Where abouts is he in Vandalia? Doug

4. Herbert

Herbert TS Member

There may have been a shooting wager involved(I don't have THAT much goodness in my heart). BirdTracker won it with his superior shooting skills on this particular day...Maybe next time I'll be eating instead of buying! H.

5. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

There is an end to this free hamburger thread, So you Vagabonds do not pounce on a free meal.

Sounds like Wimpy, I will gladly pay you on Tuesday for a free lunch today!!!

6. birdtracker

thats some funny stuff right there. Everybody knows Herbert does have that goodness in his heart. That burger was waiting on me. Deluxe with onions and pickles. But no Hebert to be found! Great shooting on your part to with the "MEAT GUN". Birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.