1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Her First Hundred Straight

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Post 2, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

Congratulations to Marcy Patridge on her first One Hundred straight in singles.
    Marcy accomplished this mile stone in her shooting at the Jefferson County Rod and Gun Club located in Madras, Oregon on May 20th 2007. Shooting on the same squad was her husband Jim who managed a 98. Gordon Howell

2. Janet

Janet TS Member

Way to go. Keep up the good shooting!!

Janet (CJ)

3. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Great shooting. You will always remember the first, I still do. Now, before you get too settled in, buy a new gun or start fiddling with the adjustments on the one you shot. That is the trapshooter way................Hmmmm, there must be a way to get this gun shooting better......Way to go, Nubs Wagner.

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Congratulations ... does she post here?

5. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I'll add my congratulations! Way to go. Keep them coming. John

6. Target13

Target13 Active Member

Like a previous poster, White Flyer will send a special certificate to her on her first 100 Straight, if someone will send me the details plus her address.

Phil Murray
    White Flyer Targets

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Kudos to Marcy for the first one - they come easier now. Kudos also to Sir Howell's club winning the bid for the '08, ATA state shoot in Orygun. Can we hope it might be a little later than April Gordy?.....Bob Dodd

8. al391claybuster

al391claybuster TS Member

I was in the club house when Mrs. Patridge came in and exclaimed "I did it, ran 100 straight". Very exciting to see, and hugs were had be all. What hasn't been mentioned is, that she did it in rain gear, with less than ideal conditions.
    I also want to thank the Howells for a wonderful welcome and great shoot. Sharon Howell was the first to congratulate me for winning Sundays HDCP event. Looking forward to shooting with everyone again this weekend in Madras, David.

9. al391claybuster

al391claybuster TS Member

I was in the club house when Mrs. Patridge came in and exclaimed "I did it, ran 100 straight". Very exciting to see, and hugs were had be all. What hasn't been mentioned is, that she did it in rain gear, with less than ideal conditions.
    I also want to thank the Howells for a wonderful welcome and great shoot. Sharon Howell was the first to congratulate me for winning Sundays HDCP event. Looking forward to shooting with everyone again this weekend in Madras, David.

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Marcy, and also David. Great shooting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

marcy patridge