1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELPING EACH OTHER

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Clay Target SSE, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay Target SSE

Clay Target SSE Active Member

About a month ago Recurvyacher started a thread titled “Let’s Patronize Each Others’ Businesses”.

I would like to suggest something that could be a benefit to any of us that have a web-site. Let’s do reciprocal links between our web-sites. My web-site has had over 11,000 hits since I started it just over a year ago. I will add any (socially acceptable) business to my links page if I am given the same consideration. Obviously this could help businesses that are Shooting related the most but let’s think outside the box. Any legitimate business can benefit from additional exposure.

Gun Clubs - Shooting Supply Companies - Gun Smiths - Stocker Makers - Gun Dealers - Instructors - Anyone in the Shooting Sports Industry could benefit. I am also willing to add my competitors to my links page.

Anyone interested send me you web address by email (jim@claytargetembroidery.com) . I will have it added to my links page within a week.

My web address is www.claytargetsse.com

If anyone would have any questions do not hesitate to give me a call.

Thank you,

Jim Poublon
    (352) 509-1467

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

You want more hits put a good YouTube vid on there and they'll crash your site in a matter of minutes. I've seen vids hit the millions in a day or so. With that many going there someone is sure to buy something. LOL Good luck with your buisness and i added it to my favorites for future purchases.---Matt

3. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Join a Web Ring.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Jim, I emailed you our web site and I added yours to ours

5. Clay Target SSE

Thanks, I will get yours added tonight.

Jim

6. missed some

missed some TS Member

7. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have got some shirts a nd hats made from Jim. He been a stand up guy and if I had a web site I would be all over it.
    Good Luck Jim
    John

8. Clay Target SSE

9. bubba68

bubba68 Member

Have you looked into LinkedIn? Like Facebook, but for professional/businesses. You even have the ability to write recommendations about others that you have done business with, kind of like kraiza did above in this thread.

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Any trapshooters who would like to link in with me on LinkedIn can find me there by searching my name. Devi Rathod. Send me a link request.

When I get our gun club's website up and running, I'll add y'all to that, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.