1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP !!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by valley1, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valley1

valley1 TS Member

0   0   0

This is not to bash Gun Broker but would like your comment concerning this matter.Their was a Browning 625 listed on Gun Broker and their was 40 bids on it.It was a no reserve item and i was the successful bidder.Gun Broker contacted me that i was the successful bidder and that i needed to contact seller to get their address to send funds and FFL.I contacted the seller Eurochasse in Greenwich Ct. I told them i was successful bidder and they said no i was not that they would not sell the gun for amount of my bid.I told him it was not a reserve item and Gun Broker had emiled me that i had won.The person said tuff s--- so i told him i would contact Gun Broker and he told me to go f--- myself and slamed the phone down.Is their anything i can do about this.
    Thank you

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Nope...leave negative feedback, but that's about it. Complain to GunBroker and they might suspend him if this has happened before. But you are not getting the 625.

3. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

As I recall, in the agreement that you acknowleged when you registered on Gunbroker says that buyer and seller are in a legal contract once the auction has been won.

Sue 'em!

4. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Yeah 'cause suing doesn't cost time and money and is a complete waste of resources for our already burdened legal system.

5. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

Doesnt surprise me, the same seller had a new browning unsingle combo listed buy it now for about $500 less than what anyone else had them for.. I called them asap to give them my credit card info and find out where to send the ffl to.. I must have talked to the same jerk.. he told me I wasnt going to buy any gun from him for that price..I told him it was a buy it now and gave the item number and the price.. fianlly I hung up on him after he started ranting and raving, I could barely understand his english..

6. valley1

valley1 TS Member

0   0   0

blkcloud sounds like same person he couldn't hardly speak English and started cussing me out very vulgar.If the gun you tried to buy was on Gun Broker let them know maybe they will kick him off before someone else goes thru this.

7. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Get in touch with GunBroker...sounds like this P-O-S has no business there.

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

You'll learn your lesson with Eurochasse one way or another.

9. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

0   0   0

I used him on gunsamerica and had the same dealings with him. Ended up not buying from him.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.