1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP ...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mr Newbius©, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

HELP ... I have come to a conclusion that I think I might have a dominance issue. Whenever I darken out my left lens so that my right eye is the dominant eye I always end up shooting the bird someplace far to right of it and when I darken out my right lens so that my left eye is the dominant eye I always end up shoothe the bird someplace far to the left of it and I wont even say what I shoot when I cover both of my eyes ... so can anyone help me?

I do need some serious help because I have been told this is a serious problem especially with the time of year that is comeing up ... can you HELP me?

I really do nned to know an answer or your thoughts on if I am a Republican or a Democrat or exactly what I might be when both of my eyes are covered ... can anyone tell me?

2. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Well Newb, iffn u head of the house, Dominance is not an issue. Now whether you are Dem or Rep, Just look at their symbols. If you cant remember Jack s&*# then you arent a Rep. Iffn you act like an ass, then you must be a Dem. See, that wasn't too hard was it.

all the best, bob

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

You are beyond help. HMB

4. Juno

Juno TS Member

[​IMG]
    <br> This young shooter had the exact same problem. He attended a clinic where he was taught to make both eyes dominant. <br><br> Then there was another clinic that also helped the late great Marty Feldman become the great shot that he was!! Of course they also recommend a release trigger.
    [​IMG]
    <br>Good Luck!!<br>Juno

5. nipper

nipper TS Member

newbius

attend my clinic july 4th,we will start out around 12 noon with 16 oz. singles,then move on too 22 oz. handicaps around 5 pm,will do my best to get you cross eyed and you wont have to worry which eye is dominant.

bill

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Damn your eyes ! Too late! what movie?

7. Juno

Juno TS Member

Young Frankenstein

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.