1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

You have to use a website like photo bucket to upload your pictures to because you can not store the photo's on the trap site when ever you see a picture on here then really it is a Direct link that has been pasted into the Image URL box at the top of your post.

Also you can use the HTML tag link to paste the pictures into the text area of your post.

First of all go to photo bucket and get a free account and then follow instructions and if you still have trouble then email me and I will see if I can still find my old info I sent out before.

click to add title

cancel
    move | tag | edit | share | delete

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/?action=view┬Ąt=airbags.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

airbags.jpg

Email & IM

Direct Link

HTML Code

IMG Code

The photo's in photo bucket will have the 4 links below the photo and just use the direct link copy and paste it into the image url box and the HTML Code goes in the text area this is good when you want to post more than 1 picture in 1 post.

Always hit the enter button a couple of times between the links so the photo's won't be run together.

Click the website link above to get a free photobucket account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.