1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Vandalia Vendor

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cle, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cle

cle Member

Looking for some help to locate a Vendor from Vandalia. The shop made good leather belts, dog collars and brass name plates. He shared a building with an "art" dealer who sold calendars and other wildlife related items. The building had big overhead door that when open exposed the whole width of both shops. Their shared building was EAST of the ATA office building down along where Hillmer, Kay Ohye and Wendall-August where located. I do not believe this leather vendor made the transfer to Sparta. Lots of you fellows will remember this guy, I'm hoping somebody remembers his name and knows a way to contact him.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

CLE RECTOR
    Wheaton, IL
    cle.k80@sbcglobal.net

2. Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew

Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew TS Member

Is this the same vendor that wore a big stovepipe hat where he kept his cash?

3. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

James Albright, Lexington KY. Last # I had was (606)277-3937

4. cle

cle Member

No, the guy with the stove pipe hat is "Mad Dog." He works from a trailer and in Vandalia he was usually in the area west of Umbarger, toward Shamrock Lane. But, thanks anyway.

CLE RECTOR

5. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

CLE, Gary goes by Working Dog Leather & he is out of NC

6. cle

cle Member

Found Mr. Albright and got done the business I wanted. Thanks to everyone for the help.

CLE RECTOR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.