1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with the price of a gun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by oldstuff, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

My brother-in-law has three gun that may be for sale if the value is right. First we need to establish the value. I will list them one at a time to see if there is any response, that make sense. This is a double trigger pistol. Black powder. Down thru the center of the gun on top of the rib is F. Lung U Sohne in Suhl. If you collect this type of stuff and can give me some help I will appreciate it. I know its not a trap gun

2. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

Second pic.

3. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

an other pic.
    oldstuff_2008_130931.jpg

4. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

Last pic of this gun.

5. Lobo

Lobo TS Member

0   0   0

Looks like a good quality German. Safeties are a little unusual. Would guess $800-1200. will give you a starting bid of $450 if both locks work.

6. trapster100

trapster100 Member

0   0   0

Can you supply the barrel lengths, choke restrictions, LOP, drop at comb, drop out - pull or release triggers?

j/k :)

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

send your picture's to Christie's auction or other auction busness's. Or do a web search on it.

It might surprise you what its real value is!

I know of a pair of signed "Rigly" pistols that were double barreled percussion that went for $24,000. Not saying that your's are of that value, BUT "research" does pay off

8. twotimer

twotimer Member

0   0   0

What size are the chokes? I think it would make a good skeet gun! Mike

9. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

Sdorry this is not a smooth bore. Also to slow to load for a skeet gun. Thanks for all the input. Thank you to timber faller and MIA for there suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.