1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with text size

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dickgshot, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

When I open the Discussion Thread I have to go to: View; Text Size: Increase. Is there any way to get the thread to automatically open up with the larger text size?

2. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

If running windows XP and Explorer 7, hold down CTRL and tap the plus key. To return to normal, again hold down CTRL and tap the "0" key.

Frank

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

You must be using IE7? Tools,internet options then click on advanced, check both text size boxs. Might solve your problem. Hap

In addition to the ctrl + advice above, to reduce text size hit the - key to the left of the + key.

4. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I tried the Ctrl. as mentioned above with XP and it did not work on my computer.

I use XP and can hold down the Ctrl. key and scroll the middle mouse wheel and change the font size without having to go to View and selecting the size. Ray.......

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

X Trap, try this.

On your browser, go to Tools, then Internet Options. At the bottom of the page, you'll see an "Accessibility" icon, click on that.

There are 3 things that you can check on that page. Well, 4 if you count the very bottom one. But make sure you check the ones that say "ignore font styles" and the one that says "ignore font sizes". Click okay on that page and okay on the main page and you should be good to go.

Hope that is what you're looking for.

Hauxfan!

6. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Hauxfan nailed it, and the rest of you helped, too. Thanks.

7. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Haux, Thanks for the information. I am not having a problem with my font size but if I ever do I will try what you said. Thanks again, Ray......

8. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Oops, sorry Trap, I think I was directing my reply to dickgtax, and inadvertently typed my reply to you.

Oh well, it's hell to get old, but it does beat the alternative. lol

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.