1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Super X2 Red Stock!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superx2, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superx2

superx2 TS Member

I recently purchased a Super X2 at an outstanding price. The firearm comes with two gas cylinders for shooting up to 3" Magnums. If this gun can be used for hunting sometimes I will have to do something with the red stock and forearm. Has anyone had experience stripping or adding a finish to what is there? Thanks for your help.

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Uh, why not just buy a synthetic stock and forearm to use for hunting? Only takes a couple of minutes to change them out.

Ken Rucker

3. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Hey SX 2. My son wants one of these real bad. Hes thinking about the 30" sporting clays. Shot yours yet? He wants it for a trap gun.

Whats a decent price for one?

Thanks Gerald

4. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

toms guns in marshall wi was clearanceing them out for 695 for red i pd 785 for really nice wood

5. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Clearance at Gander Mountain, (Wichita Kansas) a friend bought one for $449, two left, 28in bbl. GOOD LUCK

6. superx2

superx2 TS Member

Hey Ken, UH, I bought the gun because it was a really good deal and fit well. the $100 or more for new a new stock set would kinda kill the great deal. I would like to work with what I got.

Over the hill, I got mine from the Gander Mountain in Winchester, VA. From the sound of Shady Creek's post there are more to be found and sometimes they will ship between stores.

Thanks everyone ,but I would really like to alter the stock that I have if anyone has any ideas.

7. Old 870

Old 870 TS Member

How does the X2 function in super cold weather? I hear they are picky about ammo.

You might be better off trying to trade someone for a wood stock. The wood on the painted stock are just hard wood and might not have the nice looking grain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.