1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

** Help with Ranger glasses

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by robm11, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robm11

robm11 TS Member

I need to know the best Way to adjust the plastic piece that goes arround the ear.
    it is tight, how do i loosen it enough to slide it? Respectfully, Rob Mize

2. robm11

robm11 TS Member

3. magnumthunder

magnumthunder Member

Do you have the right length? I wore some 150mm. that hurt and gave me a head ache after a while. Took them back and got 160 mm which work great. My kid uses 150 s which work good for her! I think if there are to short they will always dig into the back top part of you ears. This is what I've found out and haven't done anything else with them! You might be able to buy longer bows for them. I do know that you can buy the frames only if you choose too! Sorry I couldnt be of more help!

4. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

The first thing you need to check is if the are 150mm or 160mm, it says on the temples! If you find they are 150's then you need 160's If so then email me at thomasahoppe@netzero.com and I will help you get them changed Thanks.......Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.