1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with PW 375C

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by made half, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. made half

made half TS Member

I need help with the Resizer tube and final crimp. Here's what happens;
    when I resize the shell I get full up pressure, the next four stages work well
    while on final crimp I can "Feather" a real nice crimp, when I eject the shell
    there it take so much down force to eject it creates more crimp. I cleaned the inside of the tube but that did not help. I look forward to your help.

2. made half

made half TS Member

I forgot to mention 12 gauge 2 3/4

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

What hull are you loading? I find that if I load the steel base hulls I have to size them in my supersizer first.or Ill have the same problem your having. No trouble with STS,AA,FGM.

4. made half

made half TS Member

All STS 99%brass.

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Put some stel wool on a wood dowel and put it in a drill, polish the hell out of it . Might help

6. STOS

STOS Member

Tony my name is bruce.Give me a call at 1 800 732-0706 I will help you out.P/W customer service.

7. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The inside of the shell holder needs to be very smooth. You can polish the inside with a wool mop and some very fine JB bore paste. After you have polished it give it a light coat of oil (put a drop on your finger and wipe it over the entire inside surface. You may need to repeat the oiling precess from time to time.

Jim Skeel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.