1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with price of a Ljutic Dynakic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mt, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mt

mt Member

Hi, i'm looking at a Dynakic, looks like its in pretty good shape, nice wood adjustable comb, has one screw-on choke tube. 33in barrel. Can anyone guide me as to a reasonable price....thanks

2. bgf

bgf Active Member

mt,

Other factors come into play...stock or custom wood, condition of gun, has it been back to the factory, release or pull trigger, etc.

Call Nadine and get a report from her regarding the gun via its serial number.

After all that, I would guess the Dynakic is worth in the range of $3000-$4500 depending on the above info.

I just bought one last month and absolutely love the gun. It is a keeper. And, I have only had two keepers in all my guns.

Bernie

3. mt

mt Member

thanks...

the wood looks stock and looks very good in the photos, it has a pull trigger...it through a store on the internet so i can't really see it or handle it.

4. new loader

new loader Member

Wait until you hear from KEYBEAR. He knows it all when it comes to Ljutics.

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I think Pat is in the ball park

regards from Iowa

Gene

6. mojet

mojet TS Member

I sold my Dynakic for 2000. Depending on condition 1800 to 2200. I have a set of left-hand fancy Dynakic wood for sale.

Thanks,

Larry Moses

7. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Hey Mt its just one of those things .If you listen to your gut or listen to
    some one valued guess you cant go wrong .I have one for sale on here that SOMEONE told me it was only worth 1500.oo . I know for a fact its worth double that but he knew with out seeing it . But then again I wouldnt know a thing about guns after working in a shop for almost 10yrs . If you like the gun make an offer to the people and hope it works out for you if not dont fall in love with iron let it go .....LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.