1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP WITH BT-99PLUS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TAIL-1, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAIL-1

TAIL-1 TS Member

I am wanting to add some plastic spacers under my adj. comb and was wondering the best way to go about it.As in, do I just undo my comb and add the spacers, or is their something I should watch for??? Thanks Fellow Trap Shooters!

2. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

As simple as you describe.

3. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

I would measure the space between the comb and stock before taking it apart so you can duplicate it with the spacers.

Good luck!

Ric C.

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Yes watch for comb Stealers, someone may come in you house and steal your comb. and make sure that you use automatic washers, DO NOT use Ringer Washers.

and please dont shoot at the same trap club that I shoot at. LOL LOL

5. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Mark the comb risers with a sharp pencil and then you can get it back to almost the perfect position. Heavier metal washer will add more weight to your stock if you want it. IMHO.

6. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Our Brownings adjustable combs are slotted and move up or down in 1/16" increments. I purchased some neoprene washers that were exactly 1/16" thick. If I need to raise the comb 1/8" I put 2 washers in.

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I found at Ace Hardware. Nylon bushings. All thickness and diam. Just find what fits. My post where all beat up so I found new nylon bushings that worked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.