1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Baker Barrels/ Please

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Wendall Brock, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wendall Brock

Wendall Brock TS Member

After waiting for over a year for a barrel from Baker Shotgun Sports I canceled
    the order on March 1st of 2007. No word on why the delay and made several inqueries,saw post on here about shop moving and his being upset with loss of his grandfather, still no reson to take that long. I e-mailed the shop and asked to have my barrel block returned or offered to sell it to them for $350 if they wanted to build a barrel for someone else. As always NO RESPONSE,if anyone out there is close to this shop and could speak to them for me I would greatly appreciate it. I would like my block back or a check for payment, either way I would like it resolved without an attorney or the Better Business people being involved. Thanks for any help anyone can provide
    Wendall Brock
    Monticello,Il.

2. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

For what it's worth, I'm not sure their email has been up for a while. Might not have gotten your message yet. I do know that last week they were scheduled to get a gas line installed to the new place (Wednesday) and Bill hoped to be answering the store phone (206-522-4575) by Friday. We all know how it goes with contractors, so it could still be sometime this week before that phone is active. During the move, their voicemail was down or ignored, but he did say it had been cleared and they would be returning calls. I guess all I'm saying is don't lose hope yet. Hope this helps a little. Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.