1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with a Beretta 682

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rick Turner, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Turner

Rick Turner Member

I have a Beretta 682 gold (not an E). Can somneone tell me what I would have to do to make the barrows open up further when it is in the full open position. Need just a little more clearanse so that the bottom shell would go in and come out without catching.

Thanks in advance, Rick

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'm confused as to why they would be catching? I do shoot a 682 Gold E Trap but i didn't know there was that much difference in the two. I have never had any issues with clearance with shells.

3. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rick,

I have both a Gold and a Gold E and have never experienced anything along that line. Is this something that just started or has it been going on since you've had the gun?

Wayne

4. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Either something is broken in the receiver and/or forearm or you must live with how it opens now.

When you eject the bottom barrel does the shell eject cleanly or hit the receiver? Does it look like the bottom of the forearm iron can be moved closer to the notch on the bottom of the receiver?

There is no difference between the 682's and the 682E other than cosmetics. The very first E's may have had mechanical triggers that were different, but Beretta went back to the regular trigger.

Jason

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

It's your ejector timing. A not so difficult fix, but needs experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.