1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with 682X

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by AlanD, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlanD

AlanD TS Member

I recently purchased a used Beretta 682X from a friend which is being used by my daughter for trap. The rear trigger guard screw has backed out (see photo), and I don't know how to access the screw. The manual I have is very basic. I found a more detailed manual online http://www.berettaservices.com/Modu...uali In Catalogo/SovrappostiParalleli_ING.pdf , but it lacks the figures. The gun has a precision stock if that matters.

Any advice or reference to a complete manual would be appreciated. I'm comfortable working on my pistols and rifles, but have detailed manuals for them. I also would like to undertake a general cleaning and lubrication since I don't know when it was last done. I considered having a gunsmith do the repair and cleaning/lubrication, but my daughter practices twice a week and prefers not to temporarily loose the gun if I send it out.

aland_2011_2207.jpg

aland_2011_22071.jpg

2. jfesi

jfesi Member

Email sent.

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

If jfesi didn't get you through this, I can help - pm me if needed.

Also, Cole's website has a decent schematic that will show you how to work on this model.

4. AlanD

AlanD TS Member

It's done! Thank you Joe.

Wolfram, I did have Cole's diagram, but needed confirmation that removing the stock would give me access.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.