1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help! we are homeless...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapwife, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Leo and I are looking to rent a house at Silver Dollar for the month of March, 2008. Previous arrangements have fallen through, leaving us without a place to stay. Prefer a two bedroom, will be bringing our two small house doggies (they behave better than some shooters I know). Email to above address or call 573-985-8237 or 573-795-6992.

2. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

3. Cray

Cray Member

OR: I shoot for FOOD. (A Lot of Bread)Cray

4. nicky

nicky Member

Trapwife, When at Busti you said you liked my saying,"don't practice, train". just wondering if you ever use it ?. once again enjoyed the visit. Kevin

5. trapwife

yep, sure do every chance we get. It's true, you shouldn't just shoot holes in the air, you need to work on a specific problem. Thanks for the phrase....

6. trapwife

yep, sure do every chance we get. It's true, you shouldn't just shoot holes in the air, you need to work on a specific problem. Thanks for the phrase....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.