1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help - WAA410 Replacment Wads

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gross Man, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

I am reloading Old Style 410 AAs in a PW 800B - looks great, works great. The problem is that I am running out of WAA410 wads and can't find a replacement. I tried the Yellow Dusters, and the outside diameter at the top of the wad will not allow insertion into the PW wad insertion station. Claybuster says the CB5050-410HS will work, but I haven't tried them yet. I know the Winchester WAA410-HS wads don't work. Any recommendations? Thanx, Billy

2. chrisg

chrisg Member

Try the orange Downrange wad. It works well for me in HS and old style AA hulls.

3. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Chris - What reloader are you using? Thanx, Billy

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I too, say load up the orange PC wad, made by downrange. They will work in all three 410 hulls. Win. AA old style and HS, and Rem. STS. I have loaded all three with my Mec. No problems at all. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

5. skeetshooter

skeetshooter TS Member

I have thousands of .410 wads and hulls. Close to a case of the old style AA Winchester .410 wads. No longer shoot skeet. Have about 3000 loaded hulls.
    If anyone is interested in these wads shoot me an email and I will give actual count and price including postage to your address. Also have a case of Remington .410 wads (STS) Dennis

6. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Thanx guys - That helps - Dennis, I sent you an email - Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

waa 410 wads

waa410 wads

winchester waa410