1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help w B2000

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rrose, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrose

rrose TS Member

Need help, recently purchaed a very nice Browning B2000, action looks like it has had very very few rounds shot. Issue is that the barrel does not fit into the action with out a lot of force. Thought it was a bad barrel so I purchased a new barrel but this does the same thing. with or with out the forearm the barrel just will not fit all the way into the action. It starts but will not go the last 1/2 to 1/4 inch. It does not look to be the hanger getting stuck on the mag tube and the barrel nut fits the mag tube with out issue so I think it is hanging up inside the action. I know the forearm has to be on the barrel when you install the barrel but i have tried leaving the wood off just to see if it would fit but no luck. Any one have any advice, I would like get this going as an extra mostly because of nostalgia. Thanks for any help I can get.
    randy- cincinnati

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Look for rub marks on the barrel to see where it is binding. HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.