1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Help vote Shooter into US Olymp HOF***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BULLDOG71, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BULLDOG71

BULLDOG71 TS Member

All,

If you can, PLEASE help vote Lones Wigger into the U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame. You can vote once a day until 3/28. I would appreciate it if you could vote just one time (but the more you vote the better). Wigger would be the first shooter in the Hall of Fame. I had the pleasure of eating dinner with him at the 1992 US Nationals (as a 16 year old member of the NYSMU at Camp Perry). He's an all around good guy, and great representative of the sport. I provided the links.

If you can....please forward to any of your friends involved in the shooting sports. This is a great oppurtunity for us.

Thanks,

Douglas Johnston

http://www.usolympichalloffame.com/

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Did he support splitting away from the NRA as national governing body for the Olymic shooting sports?

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

buzz gun

What does that have to do with his qualification? Anyway the NRA resigned before they were thrown out. The NRA reneigned on a consent order with USOC. Anyway this is old news and has nothing to do with this subject.

Tom

4. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

I've already cast my vote for Lones Wigger, it would be great if he could win this.

5. BULLDOG71

BULLDOG71 TS Member

6. Baber

Baber TS Member

I just voted for Lones....

TB

7. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

Just voted for Wiggy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.